Back in the 1950’s, Bruce Mozert was capturing elaborate underwater scenes without the help of any digital means. After moving to New York in his early 20’s, Bruce decided to build his own underwater housing for his camera.
After sending a few test prints to local magazines, he soon became the go to guy for publications who wanted an editorial with a twist.
via It’s Nice That
beautiful guys and cats?
i think i just died of happiness.
its hard to say who won >_____<3
1. dip a spoon of gallium in a glass of hot water
2. make a bubble with smoke instead of air
3. dissolve the tablet in weightlessness
4. set fire to the energy-saving lamp
5. push two identical clouds of smoke
6. create a vacuum in the empty tank
7. set fire to the smoke from the candles
8. overturn the glass with smoke
9. pour the hot solution in a plastic cup [x]